• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
table said so aur waisay bhi reactivity series ... its copper. how on earth is it magnesium? any proof?
yeah it's copper . i first wrote sodium , but then remembered that sodium is most reactive and it's compound will be the most stable so the answer should be the metal whose compound is least stable. so i cut it and wrote copper .

Reaction score
did the same.....(y) i dnt know why people are saying that magnesium carbonate was the least stable...actually magnesium carbonate was the most stable...........
To prepare Copper Chloride , never ever we can take sulfuric acid. You have to take HCL to prepare all the chloride salts

Reaction score
I want to ask one thing- well in configuration question I just wrote the configuration but did not make the shell diagram
will i get marks?:(

Reaction score
hahhaha..:p wow...:p i dont xpct As in either chem..nor bio..nor geography..:/
so what? baki 5 tou hain na kya pta un me aa jae:cool: aur wese bhi agar 3 sbjects me cnfusion hai tou un me se kam az kam ek tou acha ho jae ga:D atleast i believe:p lo phr 6 As tou ho gae, thorey hain?;)

Reaction score
yeah, least stable was copper, kyu k question me dia hua tha k thermal stability reactivity pe base krti hai aur jo options theen unme copper least reactive tha

Reaction score
so what? baki 5 tou hain na kya pta un me aa jae:cool: aur wese bhi agar 3 sbjects me cnfusion hai tou un me se kam az kam ek tou acha ho jae ga:D atleast i believe:p lo phr 6 As tou ho gae, thorey hain?;)
hahaa..:p an optimist huh?? :p btw aik B urdu mein aa chukka hai..:p

Reaction score
I think there were two questions regarding configuration, the question in which it was stated draw dot and cross diagram,
well I drawn it there ,but there was another question which ask to configure, in end only 2 min were left so I configure it.
is there anyone who remember any such question, or was i really halculating in chem paper o_O