• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEMISTRY PAPER 22 ?

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
yea maan only b had a colour change xD.. for equilibrium it was (2x)^2/(0.02-x)^2=59 right? and decrease in temperature favours the forward reaction, pressure has no effect ey?
Don't remember about the decrease in temperature, but the equilibrium is correct and pressure thing too. Let's hope p4 is just as sweet!

Reaction score
There were 3 out of 6, which had no reaction.
I dont remember much but i guess last 2 and the first one.
I guess the first reaction was for an aldehyde being oxidised to a carboxylic acid. I wrote orange to green. I don't think it was a tertiary alcohol. The compound to be oxidized was (CH3)3CHO. Wouldn't the aldehyde group be oxidized to a carboxylic acid?

Reaction score
They said stereoisomerism . Cis trans and optical were the ONLY possibilities.
Do you remember the exact wording in the question?

How can we draw an optical in a C=C?

Did the question said "also" stereo isomerism?
I don't remember anything. :confused:

Reaction score
People please, I want u all to focus on that first organic question. I mean how can we have 10 marks for 6 boxes and 1 color change. Guys please tell what products were u getting on that table and how many "no reactions" were present?

Reaction score
Do you remember the exact wording in the question?

How can we draw an optical in a C=C?

Did the question said "also" stereo isomerism?
I don't remember anything. :confused:
C=C would be written as it is, the rest wud be displayed. Double cannot be further shown in a displayed formula

Reaction score
What was the deal with the first ques where they asked about 15mg of zinc per day thing? :S

Reaction score
For equilibrium, it was (0+x)^2 / (0.02-x)^2. And then x was 0.018. What did u guys get?

Reaction score
how many grams of zinc ethonate need to be taken for 15 mg of zinc?
ai got something less than 1 i think it was 0.05 or something