• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chemistry paper 22

Reaction score
In the last question what was the molecular formula for the ester?? I got 3 O in the molecular formula. :'( n I got. 65% purity in the yield question.:( n wrote nh3 + H+ ---> nh4+ how many marks will I loose can I still get a B..I just want to die :(

Reaction score
In the last question what was the molecular formula for the ester?? I got 3 O in the molecular formula. :'( n I got. 65% purity in the yield question.:( n wrote nh3 + H+ ---> nh4+ how many marks will I loose can I still get a B..I just want to die :(
well youwill lose i guess 4 marks in the last question . one mark in the NH3 if explaination there and 2 in purity i guess. i am not sure cause paper was easy so marking can be harsh

Reaction score
hey
buck up, dnt be like tht

Reaction score
Guys the chiral question can go either way depending on your own individual structure! dont lose hope!

Secondly, I believe there were multiple pi bond makers, including N, O, perhaps even C. :)

Reaction score
K floats on water , doesn't sink ! and C i dont think it actually does form a pi bond :/ isnt it single bonded ?