• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chemistry paper 22

Reaction score
no the question before it in which we had to describe change in boiling points . that one is ICl it was aparent to any one who knew that an object with greater boiling point has greter force
oh that.... yeah in that i mentioned the stronger forces (van der Waal's) and also the increasing molecular mass but here's a thought. my molecular mass wala part was exceeding the given lines so will they consider it or no?? :O

Reaction score
no the question before it in which we had to describe change in boiling points . that one is ICl it was aparent to any one who knew that an object with greater boiling point has greter force
Oh that part.. it was due to greater number of electrons .. so greater vander waals

Reaction score
oh that.... yeah in that i mentioned the stronger forces (van der Waal's) and also the increasing molecular mass but here's a thought. my molecular mass wala part was exceeding the given lines so will they consider it or no?? :O
lol half my answers were increasing there lines cause my writing is big they do. they did in O and will in A :)

Reaction score
Me? My paper went awesome. I completed it in 30 minutes or so.. and went through the whole paper again.. Apart from 3 marks of the 1st question and 2 marks for that Cl2 to ICl increase(Doubtful in both those) .. My paper went good and all answers have been verified.

Insha Allah hoping to get marks in the 50s :)
I'm also expecting 52+ Insha Allah!

Reaction score
Just to be safe, I wrote about both; the increasing difference in electronegativity AND the increasing number of electrons so stronger permanent dipole and vander waal's forces between molecules, respectively. ^_^
For me, chemistry went well. I'm more worried about physics and maths :/
Physics gt last year was 38 and 32, but in 2009 it was 47.
Hope it doesn't skyrocket this session too :/

Reaction score
Just to be safe, I wrote about both; the increasing difference in electronegativity AND the increasing number of electrons so stronger permanent dipole and vander waal's forces between molecules, respectively. ^_^

In 2009 A used to be the highest grade. There was no A*. And A was given at 80%.. no less (80% is 48 marks..)

Reaction score
2012 it was 32 i hope its 40 this year :D

Reaction score
2012 it was 32 i hope its 40 this year :D
I want it to be even lower. :x
My big brother (Who gave his AS papers last year) said he got most of the answer right in physics P22, but his structured component came out as a B (He got an A overall because of his MCQs and Practical papers)
He says the checking is brutal :s

Reaction score
If it is .. I am finding you and killing you :p
I want it to be even lower. :x
My big brother (Who gave his AS papers last year) said he got most of the answer right in physics P22, but his structured component came out as a B (He got an A overall because of his MCQs and Practical papers)
He says the checking is brutal :s
haha xD chalange accepted