• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chemistry paper 51

Reaction score
Q1 great
Q2 sort of messed up ugh probably get half the marks iSA

What do you think the gt will be?

Reaction score
Wouldve been better if the paper was 15 minutes longer... hardly had time to complete it towards the end but the paper was not bad! Now it's in the hands of Allah , we'll just sit and hope for the best!

I'm guessing the gt for an A would be 18/30 !

Reaction score
it was lengthy.part c of question 1 was difficult.how much will be the gradient this time?

Reaction score
Was anyone short of time?
And what do you think the grade threshold would be for an A? (Chemistry p51)

Reaction score
Was anyone short of time?
And what do you think the grade threshold would be for an A? (Chemistry p51)
i was short of time .. it took me a long time to understand the actual procedure of q1 .. after long reading i skipped to q2 ... i returned back to q1 .. and I didnt have to time to complete all the 8 marks , maybe i got less than half of them

Reaction score
Well, q1 took more time than what I have planned. So I had to kinda rush in q2, did some silly mistakes. Overall, it wasn't that bad. It's just q1 was kind of shock when you see it, but if you read it carefully, it's actually a combination of some experiments in the past papers.

Reaction score
By the way, even if someone think that he messed up , still P4 can boost the marks, since it is the backbone of A level chemistry.

Reaction score
How is your preparation for paper 4? Has anybody started the papers yet?

Well, it's quite lengthy. But I think if you understand the stuff very well, then you will inshallah get at least 70 and if you got A in the rest of the papers, even the threshold mark, then Inshallah you will get A*. Actually, I calculated it and it was right. You can check it out too.

Reaction score
Well, it's quite lengthy. But I think if you understand the stuff very well, then you will inshallah get at least 70 and if you got A in the rest of the papers, even the threshold mark, then Inshallah you will get A*. Actually, I calculated it and it was right. You can check it out too.
May we all be blessed with A*s in all the subjects we're taking! Ameen!
Remember me, and each other in your prayers (y)