• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry Paper 61 May June 2015

Reaction score
What about that in which they asked why there is difference in temprature though both acids have same concentration?

I said it was because the ACID used in experiment 2 was stronger than the ACID used in experiment 1 although they both have the same concentration they are of different PH's
Thus the stronger acid in Exp 2 had the greatest temperature difference in comparison to the one used in Exp 1.

Reaction score
I said it was because the ACID used in experiment 2 was stronger than the ACID used in experiment 1 although they both have the same concentration they are of different PH's
Thus the stronger acid in Exp 2 had the greatest temperature difference in comparison to the one used in Exp 1.
I wrote exactly same !!Lol

Reaction score
U indian ??

Reaction score
I wrote acid B is better than A ! I was going to write that b is more stronger but then I wrote this! Is it acceptable?

Reaction score
I wrote acid B is better than A ! I was going to write that b is more stronger but then I wrote this! Is it acceptable?

Well , I think you should've specified it more saying it was stronger.

But hopefully they would accept your answer!
Although it sometimes depends on how good or bad your examiner is. lol.