• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was econ p42 guys?

Reaction score
If
umm guys for the possible causes of unemployment question i did not write all the actual causes as in i mention seasonal and cyclical but my other causes were stuff like derived demand, technological changes etc. how much marks do u think i would be loosing for that out of 12? :/

If u divide the question into pieces along with the marks ...like 2 marks for unemployment definition ..5 marks for 2 causes of unemployment and 5 mark for the cause of unemployment in your country with detail .....I hope this would work out

Reaction score
umm guys for the possible causes of unemployment question i did not write all the actual causes as in i mention seasonal and cyclical but my other causes were stuff like derived demand, technological changes etc. how much marks do u think i would be loosing for that out of 12? :/
u will get marks bt point is economic terms are welcomed by examiners still its good dont worry keep calm and pray to ALLAH :D

Reaction score
i wrote about Efficiency , alloc , produc, competitive mrkt , monopolist , super normal profits , it will encourage small firms to jump in , it cant be sustained , .. conc: huge profits must be discouraged
I wrote the same points, but also pointed out that it may also raise some healthy competition. I concluded by saying, it should be encouraged/discouraged by giving proper thought to the type of market structure of the region, gave a few examples of situations in Nepal.