• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Economics MCQ P32?

How hard do you think it was?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thanks though I got narrow money one wrong and the quota one too

what else?
what did you chose for cartel one? (I chose stable prices)
what did you chose for small firms survival(I chose something related to modern technology

Reaction score
what else?
what did you chose for cartel one? (I chose stable prices)
what did you chose for small firms survival(I chose something related to modern technology
What were the other options in cartel questions .. For small firms I did regarding finance

Reaction score
For small firms I chose the bank extensive lending option.
Cartel stable market.
Point G...X inefficiency.
What did you guys choose for the quota on brazil one? I chose D, the shutting down one.

Reaction score
For small firms I chose the bank extensive lending option.
Cartel stable market.
Point G...X inefficiency.
What did you guys choose for the quota on brazil one? I chose D, the shutting down one.

Regarding cartel what were the options that you can recall . Please confirm it to me

Reaction score
By the way, most of the answers were Cs and Ds. :/ Especially in the last third of the paper.

Reaction score
alright for for cartel it was stable prices since that would mean that quotas can be easily allocated amongst firms and for small firms itwas increase in caital in economy since it would then makie it easier for smaal firms to cater to niche markets as cappital results in atandardised products while increase in easy availability of finance will increase competition for small firms