• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Economics P1

Reaction score
How did it go.What do you think GT will be?I think it will be between 23-25.

Reaction score
I think it was trickier than in recent years.Gt should be lower than 25 at least,as it was 25 in 14 n that paper was hell easy
My paper went extremely good m. Let's wait for 24 hours and then we could discuss paper

Reaction score
Paper went well Ah, there were 10 repeated questions so I know have 10 atkeast lol! Expecting 24-26, and I think GT will be 22-25

Reaction score
Paper went well Ah, there were 10 repeated questions so I know have 10 atkeast lol! Expecting 24-26, and I think GT will be 22-25
Yeah there were many repeated but the new ones had some tricky ones though

Reaction score
Anyone remember their answers to:

- The last question
- The question about economic & customs union
- The one where BOP info was given with Year 1 and Year 2

Thanks

Reaction score
Anyone remember their answers to:

- The last question
- The question about economic & customs union
- The one where BOP info was given with Year 1 and Year 2

Thanks
The answers were as following:
Last question- D
About economic union- D (about resources mobility)
BOP- B ( Difference in value of exp and imp rose)

Reaction score
My teacher had the redspot book and after exam i asked him about the question and then he showed me this..... it was probably given back in 1998 as well..... :)

Reaction score
how did u get a pic of the paper?
My teacher had the redspot book and after exam i asked him about the question and then he showed me this..... it was probably given back in 1998 as well..... :) i was surprised to see the question in the redspot book.... only if had solved it before the exam... i cud have got a few more common questions......:(

Reaction score
My teacher had the redspot book and after exam i asked him about the question and then he showed me this..... it was probably given back in 1998 as well..... :) i was surprised to see the question in the redspot book.... only if had solved it before the exam... i cud have got a few more common questions......:(
There were about 8-10 repeated questions this year as well.but the new ones were tricky