• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was first language p2

Reaction score
Oh well, his poetry was translated into many languages, giving him international importance. He wrote poetry on other countries, such as his poem on Africa. Not much besides that on international relations.
"Qaum ke masail" were the main focus. Mainly, he had problems with people sleeping and letting rulers take advantage of them. He wanted people to raise their voice when he showed the true, evil face of the rulers. Went to jail for that. Still, wrote even more poems despite that. Believed that his people would eventually achieve success. I personally wrote shairs proving each point. That's the gist of what I wrote on the two issues you asked about.

Reaction score
ahan u know alot about him it looks like ur a star guranteed frm where u gathered all this information r u always great in urdu

Reaction score
Just a fan of his ideas and urdu shayeri in general. And yeah, bit good in Urdu I guess :)
And thanks, hope you get it too, bro.