• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was M1 42

Reaction score
Wup p3 !
Let's work hard for it!! It's 75% of the syllabus , so if 1 mark is lost it turns out to be 2 to 3 times more than when we lose 1 mark in p4 .
Best of luck to you all!!
no no !!! I donot think ?? :eek: it contributes 30%
P1 30%
p3 30%
s1 20%
m1 = 20% m I w rong ??

Reaction score
this senior o mine had an E in stats and A's in all the other components. He had an overall A*.:eek:
Honestly speaking, i remained like this: :eek: for a while in front of the computer screen. Are you sure of that???? that's weird!
Then, the stats paper was it supposed to be easy for your senior?

Reaction score
what was your answer?I dont remember the exact figure but I remember the way I did it...at A displacement would be zero so as we had earlier found displacement equation we had to equate it to zero and find the value of t and then substitue it into the velocity equation to get the velocity, I hope you get it :)

Reaction score
what was your answer?I dont remember the exact figure but I remember the way I did it...at A displacement would be zero so as we had earlier found displacement equation we had to equate it to zero and find the value of t and then substitue it into the velocity equation to get the velocity, I hope you get it :)
yup i got the same and wht abt last ques last part?

Reaction score
well i remember the distance OA was 216m for b part it was like -0.72m/s2 n for third part iam confused