• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math P1??????

Reaction score
so anyone has any suggestions about the grade thresholds? any chance an A would be 57-58 and above?

Reaction score
I think Many found it difficult and many found it very easy and are scoring 75 +
However a very bright student who's getting 75 / 75 say's that the percentile would be like

Reaction score
it was a good paper.. i was not able to solve the 2nd part of question 7 (the geomatric progression...) rest i think was all on money...

Reaction score
Hey.I attempted the first question with pencil and in the end I used my pen over the pencil written answer and forgot to remove the pencil written one.Will I get marks because my answer and procedure was right but it was difficult to understand what I had written :/

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the guy who posted the thread about leaving the paper this session. Just thought since you all gave me such sincere advice, I'd let you know what happened. I completely left 15 marks of the paper. I knew everything. But I wasn't fast enough. Of the 60 remaining marks, I don't know how much I scored. I didn't discuss it much... but what little I did I know I got wrong.

I did my best.

I feel horrible though.:(

atleast u tried (y) hope 4 good :)

Reaction score
I gave 12 aswell... Yeah ...The Paper was lengthy and Q7 part a was the tricky one.

Reaction score
How did you all do todays Math P1 examination??
Was it really hard, normal or easier paper??
:)
i thot it was ok tho......... real cool abit confusin at first but wen i went over it ...........WAS SWEET..tank GOD!!

Reaction score
My paper went pretty well, Alhamdulillah. I managed to solve AP but messed up in GP. The way the answer of the last part of the paper was to be written bugged me a little but the rest was fine.