• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was math paper 62

Reaction score
How was math paper 62......don't discusss before 24 hours just tell how it was..........

Reaction score
How was yours?
it was difficult and the time was short......some candidates were unable to complete it in time....i miscalculated in Q6(v)..and the last question was lenghty and difficult........the first question was easy but it was asked for the first time since 2002....(first i got confused but then i nailed it)......5th question was easy this time......but overall the paper was lengthy and difficult from the past years.......

Reaction score
so what do think about the GT.....
i think it will be around 38....

Reaction score
Could anybody PM me the exact values of the probability distribution table? The values used in the question and the values of Y. And how they solved it.
Would be much appreciated. :)

Reaction score
those who think the paper was wayyyy easy.......they are wrong..........the paper was difficult as compaired to the past years and GT is not expected to be higher then 40 it will be around 38........