• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was maths P32

Reaction score
How did you guys find the paper in general?easy or tough? I mean what was the general perception in your school?

Reaction score
P1 last time was tough. If you got an A in it then you can get one in p3 too. When is the mechanics paper?

Reaction score
I think the paper was straight forward. I still hope though that gt is low. Do you think you'll get an A/A*?

Reaction score
The paper was well-balanced. It tested some areas rarely tested before, like the trigonometry question and the ratio part, but did consist of a fair number of average-typed questions. One thing that did put candidates at unease was that the questions did not come in the expected or usual order like inequalities in the beginning etc..it felt more like the questions had been shuffled without notice, it's just the general impression. I expect the gt to lie in the 50's though.

Reaction score
i guess its for sure 55-60...or could be 61 but not more than that..questions are kindda tricky....