• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of BIOLOGY 5090/22

Reaction score
In paper 2 what was the answer for why do women need iron supplements and do they cut marks on writing answers off the lines?
it was such a simple question!! they need iron supplements in order to compensate for d blood lost during menstruation.And no marks r deducted for writing off d lines

Reaction score
It said the water i think would be boiled,i'm quite sure cuz i read it multiple times,and it would be needed to destroy any bacteria that might be present.We had to remove the colored wala option.
no.if d solution is prepared after boiling,yeast will be denatured whereas d experiment was investigating anaerobic respiration in YEAST

Reaction score
I chose drink A the reason being that it caused the greatest amount of water to be released from the body thus resulting in dehydration.
In the mosquito one I chose the one that said microscopic parasite pathogen
I chose A too but a lot of people were saying C is the correct answer

Reaction score
No thats actually right cause when you boil the water sirf jab hi anaerobic respiration hogi warna the O² in the water would Be supplied To the yeast
for anearobic respiration to occur,d question mentioned d use of oil layer on solution so dat oxygen does not dissolve.therefore,water did nt need to b boiled.i m pretty sure dat d option i chose was correct

Reaction score
No its not mosquito, pathogen, vector bcoz it asked for wht "CAUSES" malaria and mosquitoes dont "CAUSE" malaria, they "SPREAD" it which is why they are called "VECTORS" The answer shud be parasite, pathogen, microscopic wala cuz thts wht "CAUSES" the disease
damn. another mistake :'(

Reaction score
for anearobic respiration to occur,d question mentioned d use of oil layer on solution so dat oxygen does not dissolve.therefore,water did nt need to b boiled.i m pretty sure dat d option i chose was correct
You have to realize that water already has dissolved water the layer of oil wouldn't stop the oxygen alreqdy dissolved from reacting....choro yaar mene bhi ye wala mcq galat kiya hai koi nahi hota hai

Reaction score
What did you guys do for the mcq about aerobic respiration in muscles? A was wrong cz it had ethanol. B and c had lactic acid while d had wather co2 and heat ?