• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of CHEMISTRY 5070/22

Reaction score
my dear this sort of neutralisation is only possible when both the reactants are in aqueous solutions. Was CALCIUM HYDROXIDE IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION? NO! IT WASN'T. So it is incorrect!!
its a neutralisation so its H+ + OH- = H2O
caoh is somewhat soluble since its solution is limewater afterall.....
its a neutralisation so its H+ + OH- = H2O
caoh is somewhat soluble since its solution is limewater afterall.....

Reaction score
my dear this sort of neutralisation is only possible when both the reactants are in aqueous solutions. Was CALCIUM HYDROXIDE IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION? NO! IT WASN'T. So it is incorrect!!
bro it didnt ask for the equation above it asked for simple the neutralisation ionic equation which is H+ +OH- =h2o

Reaction score
Umm, Well in the hydrolysis of carbohydrate, I wrote Alcohol, though it might seem stupid, but I searched the net and saw that hydrolysis of starch forms alcohol which is also a carbohydrate. :I
Dude what was the answer of the that percentage yield second part?

Reaction score
Umm, Well in the hydrolysis of carbohydrate, I wrote Alcohol, though it might seem stupid, but I searched the net and saw that hydrolysis of starch forms alcohol which is also a carbohydrate. :I
Dude what was the answer of the that percentage yield second part?
i got 62.9%

Reaction score
2.93(given in q)/4.66(given above) X 100

Percentage yield is actual yield/theoretical yield

Reaction score
2.93(given in q)/4.66(given above) X 100

Percentage yield is actual yield/theoretical yield
Hmm, I wrote the same values, then why did I get 50? hmm, well atleast I'll get something for the correct procedure right? XD