• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of CHEMISTRY 5070/22

Reaction score
Sugar is the generalized name for sweet, short-chain, soluble carbohydrates, many of which are used in food. They are carbohydrates, composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.

Reaction score
are you sure about it?zinc hydroxide isnt soluble.it isnt an alkali.so iron hydoxide should have not reacted.
anyways, i wrote zinc nitrate and later thought i could have been zinc hydroxide.
acids react with metals (h2+salt) metal oxides(salt+h20) metal hydroxides(salt+h20) and metal carbonates (salt co2 and h20) . it doesn't react with metal nitrate . no doubt there

Reaction score
No, it was the REACTION between calcium hydroxide and acid in the soil. You could have taken any acid into consideration for the reaction to give the ionic equation!
it

it wasnt the neutralization reation though i wrote the same equation.
the reaction had to be between calcium hydroxide and ammonium phosphate(the fertilizer that caused the soil to become acidic).