• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of CHEMISTRY 5070/22

Reaction score
why are you still hooked up in this question? LOL :p Definitely one wrong, the unshared electrons one. Maybe two OR THREE MORE. What about u??

That Ca(OH)2 one, you are right. But i checked a previous marking scheme, the normal neutralization equation would be acceptable too.

Well, i got one wrong in atp (Because i hadn't done Oct-Nov 2007 paper, the question repeated).
And that Polyunsaturated one, didn't write ''Carbon''.. because hadn't read that chapter. 1 mark there.
And wrote ''Sugar''.. in that hydrolysis question, hadn't read the last line of the syllabus. Maybe ''Sugar'' will be accepted, but idk. .-.

And probably many more.

So you're sure about losing one mark, but not others. :p

Reaction score
That Ca(OH)2 one, you are right. But i checked a previous marking scheme, the normal neutralization equation would be acceptable too.

Well, i got one wrong in atp (Because i hadn't done Oct-Nov 2007 paper, the question repeated).
And that Polyunsaturated one, didn't write ''Carbon''.. because hadn't read that chapter. 1 mark there.
And wrote ''Sugar''.. in that hydrolysis question, hadn't read the last line of the syllabus. Maybe ''Sugar'' will be accepted, but idk. .-.

And probably many more.

So you're sure about losing one mark, but not others. :p
You checked it?Stealing credit hmmm?naughty naughty :p

Reaction score
Lol, i told you about that question, and that caused you to search the marking schemes.
Had i not brought that question up, would you have even picked up the chemistry marking schemes to look for that question? :p
Had you not brought up the question I would have kept thinking I was right :p
Question ka bhee mujhay pta hai kisee aur nay sab say pahlay raise kiya hoga :p