• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics/12 paper?

How was the paper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
25 dude many people in my centre think 25 is a blessing :O it wasnt hard just too freakin lengthy

Reaction score
guys donot discuss the answers some people havent done variant 2 yet so please dont or gt will be raised to ur loss

Couldn't agree more. You know it's hard, guys don't post any question before the time.

Nevertheless,

In Summer 2012 - GT P1/2 = 28
Winter 2012 - GT P1/2 = 25

Summer 2013 - GT P1/2 = 23-25 (?)

Following the trend closely, we can expect it to be below or at least 25.

Reaction score
I was scoring 32-36 on past papers consistently but this one... I'm so disappointed. Really was abnormally hard compared to past papers. Time was an issue, and some of the questions were quite confusing...

Correct me if im wrong but GT for A's rarely go below 32, right? is there any example of a 27-29 GT?

Reaction score
Paper of 12 Summer And Winter Had GT's Below 30
I was scoring 32-36 on past papers consistently but this one... I'm so disappointed. Really was abnormally hard compared to past papers. Time was an issue, and some of the questions were quite confusing...

Correct me if im wrong but GT for A's rarely go below 32, right? is there any example of a 27-29 GT?

Reaction score
Exam was very lengthy. All the questions were doable but time was too short. I don't expect GT more than 26. It was almost like November 2012 and it's GT was 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.