• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics 42?

how was physics 42?

• easy

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • average

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • hard

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Yeah. Explain a bit more? Did that 40 answer helped you to compl the next part? Were you able to show that Pressure is 2.50 x 10^5?

Reaction score
How unoriginal was CIE with section A? :X3:
Every single part of every question was a repeat.
Question 9 was the only new question in the entire paper, and that too was easy.
Talk about not being predictable, they throw P3 at us two days ago and then come up with this paper.

Reaction score
can any one explain why difference in Z1 and Z2 was important
i wrote different reflections on different bounderies will determine thickness of corresponding media......i messed up last part of photon question cuz i didnt understand it :(

Reaction score
the gas system in question 2 part (b) doing 120J of work, which gas system does it refer to? Heated one or original gas system?
i dont know but i wrote change in internal energy ws zero, there was a rise in temp cause workdone ws negative so by equation it ws 0 = Q - W therefore W = Q......ohh i hope its right !!!!