• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Just so u know E=mc2 is in A2 but yeah ur answer is right.
Also, if you'd help me with one of the other answers that'd be nice,

its regarding uncertainty value.. there were 4 quantities given "v/t", "P", "l", "r".. in the equation it was r^4 so we multiply the uncerainty by 4.. BUT..
we are suppose to take the inverse of "v/t" so uncertainty value of this quantity will be multiplied by -1 but I, by mistake forgot to multiply -1 and hence I ended up adding all the values together..

besides that one thing, my method was correct will I get marks out out of 3?

Reaction score

its regarding uncertainty value.. there were 4 quantities given "v/t", "P", "l", "r".. in the equation it was r^4 so we multiply the uncerainty by 4.. BUT..
we are suppose to take the inverse of "v/t" so uncertainty value of this quantity will be multiplied by -1 but I, by mistake forgot to multiply -1 and hence I ended up adding all the values together..

What u said there,i didnt understand how?

Reaction score
ITS 1000Hz for sure.....people who r telin 500Hz made mistake in cm to m conversion.....ma whole class got 1000hz ...abt 56 students...LOL...still 500hz people thnk its wrng??lmao
hahahahah..............wrong..!!!!! lambda was obviously 68 cm...convert to metres.......= .68m....the 340/0.68....= 500Hz.....simple as that........if any one got answerlike 1000 means he took lamba has 38 which was wrong and the trick in the ques which apparently will loose 2 marks out of 3

Reaction score

you are correct...dont worry, no need to take inverse, you are just dividing by 1.2 * 10^-6 on other side.....so take into account the simple uncertainti +-0.01.....no need for minus sign

Reaction score
hey guys! i know paper was gud for most of the people.! I am happy too about it....ALHAMDULILLAH

if u dont mind, i have a doubt in practicles: w11-qp-34...question 2) f-i & f-ii

thanks

Reaction score
um guys pls im confused...can when anyone talk about their paper they say what variant it is