• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 4

How was physics paper 4 ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Technically the students aren't limited to your area, there are thousands of other people out there so hence you can't be sure. I hope it's somewhat between 55-60

Reaction score
This paper will probably have the highest threshold we have ever seen in Physics, I just floated through the pages, and finished half an hour early. If you haven't given the test, I advise you to focus much less on the applications section, just go over the few main points. They are wayyy easier than anyone would expect after the crazy questions given in the past years. Mind you, I did not say don't study applications at all. Read questions carefully. Everything is kind of deceptive, there's a trick question every now and then. Nearly half of the questions felt familiar. Thresholds might be up to 70 this time, I think.

Reaction score
This paper will probably have the highest threshold we have ever seen in Physics, I just floated through the pages, and finished half an hour early. If you haven't given the test, I advise you to focus much less on the applications section, just go over the few main points. They are wayyy easier than anyone would expect after the crazy questions given in the past years. Mind you, I did not say don't study applications at all. Read questions carefully. Everything is kind of deceptive, there's a trick question every now and then. Nearly half of the questions felt familiar. Thresholds might be up to 70 this time, I think.

Please never has the grade threshold been above 65- 68. Allhumdullilah my paper was amazing too but gt definitely will be 60-65. October/November 12 was the easiest paper by far and it's grade threshold was around 58.

Reaction score
Please never has the grade threshold been above 65- 68. Allhumdullilah my paper was amazing too but gt definitely will be 60-65. October/November 12 was the easiest paper by far and it's grade threshold was around 58.

I agree to you more than 100%.
November 2012 p42 was the easiest so far , It was literally cake and GT was still 58 and people expected GT to be around 70+
Today's paper wasn't that easy guys only Section A was easy !
Section B pattern was totally changed and questions were very awkward :/

GT for this paper would be 60-62 max.

Reaction score
I agree to you more than 100%.
November 2012 p42 was the easiest so far , It was literally cake and GT was still 58 and people expected GT to be around 70+

Today's paper wasn't that easy guys only Section A was easy !
Section B pattern was totally changed and questions were very awkward :/

Which variant r u talking about?

I agree
It was like that for my p41

Reaction score
No one can predict the gt but from what I see it as.
A will be high as shit :p
And A* hahaha you don't say !