• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 51!

How was it?

• HARD!

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • EASY!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 50-50!

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was okay. I actually liked the first question- wasn't the hardest thing we could have gotten. I messed up a tiny bit in the second one, but it'll be an ecf! How was it for everyone else?
does ecf mean the error made b4 will not be counted .,...i mean u get deducted marks for only the first mistake ?

Reaction score
It's like if you got b i) wrong, and the b ii and iii and the rest of the question depended on the answer of b i), then it will be an error carried forward (ecf)
yah i do understand that part .... wat i mean is that if i got bi wrong ...and my answer for bii had to use the ans from bi ...and its wrong obviously as my answer for bii ....so i will get deducted for both or only bi (if method for b2 is right )

Reaction score
It was okay. I actually liked the first question- wasn't the hardest thing we could have gotten. I messed up a tiny bit in the second one, but it'll be an ecf! How was it for everyone else?
it was good
q1 was okay i made a small mistake at end of q2

i say ill get 24+

Reaction score
Which ones were the independent and dependent variables? I kept d as independent because I think we can vary that by ourselves and h is the dependent. What you guys did? And stopwatch and collecting beaker above weight balance. =S Hopefully it's correct

Reaction score
I think my expressions for the gradient and y-intercept are wrong. Will all my other values calculated be wrong or is it error carried forward? :/