• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics practical 32

Reaction score
q1 was ok q2 i did not support the thory cox k was not constant what abt u?

Reaction score
k was outside of 10% of one another for me. So not constant. What were the values of a and b? Someone PM me the answers please.

Reaction score
was okay . graph was a bit irriatating with the small figures..wat did u guys get for the gradient?

Reaction score
I got 0.44. And y intercept -0.007.

Can someone please tell me the values of and and b please?

Reaction score
i made a lot of mess in q2 i mean a lot of scrubbling..will they cut my marks????
for gradient i got 0.933 and y intercept as 1.6 *10^-3

Reaction score
Hey guys about a and b... I didnt even look at the question I just put the gradient as a and y intercept as b something like that.. was t hat right ? :S

Reaction score
got a as 0.3 and b as -0.007 something like that. wouldn't call it an easy paper! :(

Reaction score
paper was easy! gt will be around 30 i think =/
i got the gradient as 0.6 and y intercept as 0.002
was the percentage uncertainty around 0.7%?

Reaction score
Anyone up for a little discussion?
Did anyone measure the diameter of the flattened thing with a ruler or vernier caliper? The question was for 2 marks which mean we have to repeat readings. I used the ruler, and my average value was 1.57 cm.
So for the uncertainty, the least count of the ruler has to be multiplied by 3, right? Since I took three readings? So 0.3/1.57 *100? Am I correct?

Reaction score
got a as 0.3 and b as -0.007 something like that. wouldn't call it an easy paper! :(
I got 0.44 and -.007.
The question also asked to state the "appropriate units". Yet they said that a and b are both constants. Any idea what to do?

Reaction score
just a note to all the guys in here...i knew after the exam that the y intercept had to be NEGATIVE, so any 1 who got it any number but not negative is WRONG