• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS STATISTICS PAPER 62 ?

How was the paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2012
Hello guys. this thread is for those students giving statistics paper (62) tomorrow. remember, discuss only AFTER 24hrs. Good Luck =D

Reaction score
Honestly the paper was a complete mess !
oh really, i thought the difficulty level was medium..the questions were do able as compared to the p3 this year! dat was a nightmarish paper. i found the arrangements question difficult today and time got over so could not complete that probability distribution table for the tetrahedral dice! :(

Reaction score
oh really, i thought the difficulty level was medium..the questions were do able as compared to the p3 this year! dat was a nightmarish paper. i found the arrangements question difficult today and time got over so could not complete that probability distribution table for the tetrahedral dice! :(
it's okay bro. most probably the grade threshold will be low :D

Reaction score
hmm i dont think that low.. maybe 38 lowest out of 50 to be an A, mnay people at my centre nailed it from what i know

Reaction score
hmm i dont think that low.. maybe 38 lowest out of 50 to be an A, mnay people at my centre nailed it from what i know
well ... you can't predict . we are just assuming what the grade threshold is going to be . Thousands of students did the paper so you never know....