• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the P52?

Reaction score
I am wind. Measure my speedif you can
HAHAHA! I lol'd at that for half an hour!

Lol, but in all seriousness, could you figure it out? Well, the diagram had "Wind with speed v", so i assumed the wind speed is known. Ayway
i did give some vague answer about using a table fan and the regulator. :p

Reaction score
HAHAHA! I lol'd at that for half an hour!

Lol, but in all seriousness, could you figure it out? Well, the diagram had "Wind with speed v", so i assumed the wind speed is known. Ayway
i did give some vague answer about using a table fan and the regulator. :p

I connected the voltmeter and an ammeter to the fan. i think i am able to derive equations to find speed from voltage,ampere and ohm , but i failed to finish it due to lack of time

Reaction score
Deriving an equation for the speed of the wind that the blade generates from voltage and current values seems a little strange to me. Anyway

I forgot to mention that the slope will be negative and won't pass through the origin -_-

Reaction score
I wrote wind velocity detector. There are devices that can detect the speed of the wind, but i did not know the name.

Reaction score
I cant believe the amount of mistakes i made in P 52.......its mess
lost all the mars in percentage uncertainty, gave the wrong units and calculate dthe value of meu TOTALLY WORNG :'(
I really dnt know what to say.........I feel horrible, stupid me :X
and then i dnt know abt question 1.............bound to loose atleast 3 marks there..........sooo lost 7 marks!
the 3 marks i understand but the 4..........plain silly mistakes......i REALLY hate myself right now :mad:
be optimistic...u r done with tha paper,,, now u cant do anything about it...Insha Allah He The Almighty will never waste our hardwork...who knows may be somehow or somewhere u did correctly and we didnt ...here every1 is giving there own opinion and plus we dont have the ms or er with us...its just students opinion not some profionalist or something...even i did lots of mistakes...its the time to just pray to get good resuld....:)