• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was ur Commerce P2?

Reaction score
Re: how was commerce paper 2

Please no discussion before 24 hrs! Do not discuss the content of the paper!

Reaction score
In this thread you have to share that how was your Commerce paper 2 and what marks/grade do you expect ???
&
If you have any problem regarding any question that appeared in this recent paper(not else) then you can ask it freely ...
Well I'll begin
I expect about 69-74 marks out of 80 :Yahoo!: :good:

Reaction score
I did first, third, fourth and fifth question
I left about that consumer protection

Reaction score
In that you must have written about that :
traders are becoming more and more dishonest , are becoming strong e.g multi-national company
the consumer have more disposable income and likely to spend more... Consumer is often at unfair bargaining position e.t.c
What u wrote?

Reaction score
I also left that one regarding expenses and finance but its answer was that it could reduce by
down sizing-keep only suitable no. of workers
required and reducing wages
offering self-service which reduces labour cost
not offering after sales service
move from area of high rents to low ones

these all are possible ways ... Btw what u wrote?

Reaction score
in expenses one could we write that spend less on insurance policies of employees and on decoration

Reaction score
and in forth one what u wrote about advertisement leads to increase in cost and in ques 2 how whole saler affected by large retatiler

Reaction score
pakisatan123 said:
and in forth one what u wrote about advertisement leads to increase in cost and in ques 2 how whole saler affected by large retatiler
In this you would have discussed that it adds to cost of production due to expenses of advertisements , coverage use of mass media etc
and then you must have discussed that though it adds but it isnt taken into account because a larger firm that buys in bulk and benefits from economies of scale then it has a lower advertising cost ,,, also advertising cost is quite less or if it's more .. no1 cares because people have to be charged something on letting them know about a new product so most people don't take in account of these prices and also they neglect it and just see the quality and price of product ...

Reaction score
Re: how was commerce paper 2

pakisatan123 said:
and in ur city to protect consumers
which question ?? I don't recognize any question like this ... also I left it in choice
I did 1,3,4,5 :Bravo: