• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was your listening 510/41 exam disucssion after 24 hours

Reaction score
The 1st part & part 2 ex2 were hard... The rest is not bad
I lost about 6-8 marks in all of it ... I hope this is still an A :unsure:

Reaction score
I think it was pretty good. :D except for the second blank in the pommegrante interview. I kinda made up a word :p

Reaction score
The 1st part & part 2 ex2 were hard... The rest is not bad
I lost about 6-8 marks in all of it ... I hope this is still an A :unsure:
yeah 1 and 2 were kinda confusing and needed some vocab in some questions question 7 and 9 were easy , 8 had some tricks

Reaction score
Yes ..in the pommegrante interview ... I wrote Persia in the 1st thing instead of area & Far east in the china xing question or whatever it was :D [they were from my imagination as I didn,t get them while hearing]

Reaction score
Yes ..in the pommegrante interview ... I wrote Persia in the 1st thing instead of area & Far east in the china xing question or whatever it was :D [they were from my imagination as I didn,t get them while hearing]
yeah i used my imagination alot in this exam haha xD but hope it goes well we rabena ysahel we ngeb A's

Reaction score
hope the curve A starts from 28 so i can get an A :/
i hate when they give two details for one mark this is the worst thing in listening
+1
bas isa ngib A
Does ESL has a curve?! :unsure: if so how much was an A last year

Reaction score
if i wrote under the space provided i mean i had to write some extra words in the last excercise because i deleted something in the beginning so i wrote some words under the line is it ok ?

Reaction score
if i wrote under the space provided i mean i had to write some extra words in the last excercise because i deleted something in the beginning so i wrote some words under the line is it ok ?
did the same thing too in part 3

Reaction score
The first Part was the Difficult part which is the questions regarding the 4 Fee and the railcard ! :(

Reaction score
Oh god I did the same actually not in just one place but I think they won't penalize us for that

Reaction score
What were the answers for those 3 question:
1-The quesstion about the school and appointment with dentist
2-The question in the interview about pommengrante in China