• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Mathematics syllabus D paper 1?

Reaction score
can anybody plz explain the possible marking scheme of the freq polygon question? i didn't take the midpoints so how many marks will i lose?

Reaction score
can anybody plz explain the possible marking scheme of the freq polygon question? i didn't take the midpoints so how many marks will i lose?
me did same i thnk it will only cost us 0.5 mark to 1 mark!!!!!!

Reaction score
guys chill....kite and trapezium both are correct.
* 0.95 and 2.9
*probab was 8/15
* in case of error carried forward only one mark is to be loosed so chill nd concentrate on p2....

Reaction score
its 0.5 mark for plotting correct heights which we did 0.5 mark for choosing scale...... which we did........... 0.5 mark for making straight lines......which we did and finally 0.5 mark for correct midpoints chosen....... so we only losing 0.5 mark and if your rest of your paper was correct that 0.5 mark will rounded so no worry dude............. Allah is surely with us...............:)

Reaction score
its 0.5 mark for plotting correct heights which we did 0.5 mark for choosing scale...... which we did........... 0.5 mark for making straight lines......which we did and finally 0.5 mark for correct midpoints chosen....... so we only losing 0.5 mark and if your rest of your paper was correct that 0.5 mark will rounded so no worry dude............. Allah is surely with us...............:)
werent we supposed to draw histogram and join mid points

Reaction score

thanks a lot but can u further explain correct heights and correct scale. My scale was 2 cm for 1.

Reaction score
Guys Isosceles trapezium is ok .but other trapeziums aren't possible.
And the thing is that isoceles triangle was the wrong ans in that polygon qs. It should be equilateral