• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Maths paper ?

What are you expecting ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The percentile is surely gonna be high for this paper....n paper 2 is probobally going to be much more difficult.

Reaction score
how much marks will they deduct if I havnt taken the midpoints of class intervals!!!!

Reaction score
24 hours ho gae........... now can any one tell me that what were the answers of that 'time difference' question i.e time of london and chennai. in b part, what was the time taken for the flight to travel from london to chennai?????????? plzzzz tell me, i wrote 10 hr 05 mins. is it right?

Reaction score
24 hours ho gae........... now can any one tell me that what were the answers of that 'time difference' question i.e time of london and chennai. in b part, what was the time taken for the flight to travel from london to chennai?????????? plzzzz tell me, i wrote 10 hr 05 mins. is it right?
well i also got this answer:)

Reaction score
Some one reply me how much marks will it cost me if had not taken the midpoint of intervals!!!!! in frequency polygon............