• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Physics???

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how much he/she got for the maximium temperature change when the piston was pushed and how he/she did it?

Reaction score
Did u write paper 21 or 22? coz i wrote 21 and dont remembr seeing such a question

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how much he/she got for the maximium temperature change when the piston was pushed and how he/she did it?
I got some thing like 2.74. You have to find it using the equation e=mc(temperature difference) and they havent given the mass so you will change the force you found earlier (which was 2300N or something) to kg and substitute it in the equation :)

Reaction score
I did Paper22 and some of them were good but others wasnt :/ But inshah allah I will get an A*

Reaction score
I got some thing like 2.74. You have to find it using the equation e=mc(temperature difference) and they havent given the mass so you will change the force you found earlier (which was 2300N or something) to kg and substitute it in the equation :)
i had a doubt so i had used the equation e=c(temperature difference) and got 630 as answer thats why i was having a doubt because it was too much!!!

Reaction score
i had a doubt so i had used the equation e=c(temperature difference) and got 630 as answer thats why i was having a doubt because it was too much!!!
Me and my friend got 2.74 degreee celcius. The temperature difference is not that big. But hopefully you would have done the rest of the paper well :)

Reaction score
it was heat capacity that was given and not specific heat heat capacity!!! so i think that we should have used the equation q=c(deltafeta) and the 2300N was not the weight of the gas particles!!!

Reaction score
exactly, i used the formula Q=C/DeltaTheta. It doesnt matter how big or small it had to be, i just applied the formula and went with it.

Reaction score
how much did u get . i have forgotten my answer but if u tell me urs maybe i would remember if i got something like that