• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How went physics P22???

Reaction score
Mine went just okay, not very well! What do you think about the approximate gt for this paper?

Reaction score
ya it waas unusual and tricky but muine went absolutely cracking though i expect gt wud never be greater than 40

Reaction score
How is it over? Where do you guys live? Here it will start after 6 hours !! But it's a different variant, so...

Reaction score
lol CIE decided to kick asses of ppl who just try to memorise formula and put stuff in.

This paper was quite different to many past papers. The electricity one was quite unseen,

Young modulus question reminded me of some extension of paper 3. (I'm not discussing the contents here so don't accuse me for this)

I expect my score to be 50+, but I'm sure this was far more inaccessible for most candidates in terms of difficulty.

Seeing 2010 June p2's were of bit easier/similar difficulty than this paper, and yet have boundary of 30~35

I think it will be more or less the same ==> 32~37

Reaction score
was easy..jst the last 1 was kinda tricky as u had to multiply th fringe spacing by two..correct answr was 668 nm ..mine was 320 nm :cry: ..but still overall went well :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
zulqarnain said:
was easy..jst the last 1 was kinda tricky as u had to multiply th fringe spacing by two..correct answr was 668 nm ..mine was 320 nm :cry: ..but still overall went well :Yahoo!:
I did that too. Just didn't read the wuestion.. Saw the values and put them in the equation

Reaction score
Guys was the answer to kirchoff law 3A and 36 W?? and then the young modulus had alot to write...and for the 1st question in resultant velocity we had to take resultant of final vertical and horizontal velocity??

Reaction score
same here i also dint multiplied the fringe spacing by 2 !!! and i did some more of the few silly mistakes !! i think i will lose 10 maeks not more than tht !! is there a chance to secure an A ????

Reaction score
I'm sure that if you lose 10 marks only as you said,

your grade for this paper would be way beyond A

you may expect overall UMS 95~100 as long as u did fine in p3 and will do fine in p1 later

Reaction score
my ans to kirchoff law
2.5 ampere
30 watt
and i am expecting 45-50.
can i get an a over this.

Reaction score
dude uu ppl r well ova As

evry1 i gve the papr wd ws syin it ws difficult ...

looking at grde threshold fr m/j 2010 ... 35
im guessin diz will be low too ... probli 38-40

Reaction score
myn dint wnt gud too..... messed up in d young modulus ques....... bdw if i explained d wrong experiment in d frst experiment so wud i gt ecf fo d remainin parts?