• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
listen up mate jus chill !! and on ur ''kind'' advice i searched it on google !! and here is what the net says !!

The Ball-and-Socket Joint
The last type of diarthrodial joint, the ball-and-socket joint allows movement in three planes (flexion, extension; abduction, adduction; rotation) and is the most mobile of the diarthrodial joint. The hip and shoulder joints are example of ball-and-socket joints.
I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU ?? AND I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT WHO SHOULD ACCEPT HIS MISTAKE :) !! u can sit back calmly now regretting the mistake u have made !! * CHEERS * :sneaky:

I spent alot of time moving my arm to see the movement... when i couldn't figure out I checked out the pattern of the previous answers and randomly marked A :D .. its another deal the answer was b ... but as a said what is it like 2 marks lost :D ive lost more in my school exams D:

Reaction score
I can guarantee on my life that the Blood Plasma/Tissue Fluid one's answer is C ; they protein difference.

It was a past paper question.

Reaction score
And I think 06 or 07. Sorry mate but I can promise you it was C.

Anyway what was the codominance answer, I think question 36 ?!

Reaction score
If you throttle my throat I'll chop your sperm ducts off so hence it will be a surgical method of birth prevention. Bio has taught me well.

Reaction score
Yes i ticked that one ... im just trying to prove a point here . If anyone can give a reasonable answer to why my choice was wrong id agree ...... but even if one of our answers is wrong ... it can 't be helped ... and Thanks to Allah the rest of my paper went very good ... so a mark wont really make much of a difference .
This is the answer, and i think ur referring to the 'Federal' book by the Singaporeans. The confusing part though, is that in the Cambridge O Level Revision Guide Book, they've listed WBC's as part of plasma......but perhaps they were just summarising???

Reaction score
Are you people sure it was continuous variation. I did neither continuous nor discontinuous variation as continuous variation curve is rather shaped liked a bell-curve, but the bar chart was not.

Reaction score
Are you people sure it was continuous variation. I did neither continuous nor discontinuous variation as continuous variation curve is rather shaped liked a bell-curve, but the bar chart was not.
1000000000% sure it was continuous :)

Reaction score
So what about the question about the pyramid of numbers?
It was weird and I just described what it is without any explanation.

Reaction score
So what about the question about the pyramid of numbers?
It was weird and I just described what it is without any explanation.
i described in detail with the aid of the diagrams
how is it the shape of a standard pyramid and also that it is sometimes a top heavy pyramid

Reaction score
1000000000% sure it was continuous :)

Sorry, but that's not very convincing for me. If you google the continuous variation graph...you'll see the shape of it. And as far as I remember this was not the shape of the bar chart it gave in our paper. Anyways, I could be wrong also. I didn't solve the past papers so if it was a repeat then I'm wrong.