• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
In that question, exactly what were we trying to label??? It said a response, but there are TWO responses, one by the iris muscles and the other by the ciliary muscles/lens. The question said WHERE does the response occur!

My point is, isnt it possible that this question could have TWO answers?
It is. Cause both the iris and ciliary muscles are involved in two separate reflex actiona.

Reaction score
yar we are correct. just open the revision guide you got, ignore him.
why the hell are you even listening to him when you know you're right ;)
excuse me plz ? i was talking to you in a very friendly manner !! anyway wait for the marking key and u'll cry over spilt milk !! don't u worry :) !! i still don't want to use harsh words at all because i repect the help u have been providing me with !! though u ppl are scared of accepting the right answer jus because u have written something else :) !! no prob :)

Reaction score
excuse me plz ? i was talking to you in a very friendly manner !! anyway wait for the marking key and u'll cry over spilt milk !! don't u worry :) !! i still don't want to use harsh words at all because i repect the help u have been providing me with !! though u ppl are scared of accepting the right answer jus because u have written something else :) !! no prob :)
So its beeloooo against the world....

Reaction score
forget bio!!!
study for physics
Now since the physics went great, we could come back and waste some more time discussing bio paper:D.
So what about MCQ in which we were given a table about the products when yeast respires aerobically, I wrote carbondioxide and water only....ignoring alcohol.

Reaction score
Now since the physics went great, we could come back and waste some more time discussing bio paper:D.
So what about MCQ in which we were given a table about the products when yeast respires aerobically, I wrote carbondioxide and water only....ignoring alcohol.
correct.