• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
ummm..didn't know the answer..so just wrote that that image wont be focused properly and will appear as laterally inverted and upside down..
lol , bringing phy into bio :D
i'll tell you the answer tomorrow IN SHA ALLAH

Reaction score
Oh, well..Jo ho agay ho gaya..:D I though about blindness..but didn't write it in the end..:/

Reaction score
LOL cmon now why were u cheating :D

It was fun. It was more of trying to annoy the invigilation team , than trying to gain marks.
I solved the paper on my own . The cheating was just a hoax . Most of the answers my neighbors told me were incorrect ;)

Reaction score
It was fun. It was more of trying to annoy the invigilation team , than trying to gain marks.
I solved the paper on my own . The cheating was just a hoax . Most of the answers my neighbors told me were incorrect ;)

HAHAHA that is totally funny i also once had the situation but no one cheated neither me so it was quite safe :D

Reaction score
i did not cheat either but p1 went poor with atleast 4-5 mistakes
p2 went much much better with only 2-3 marks in doubt ;)

Reaction score
So overall how was the paper ? Comparing it to last 2 years past papers.. difficult/moderate/same level/easier.

Tomorrow's Computer for me.. Pray for me Insha Allah we all will get straight A*s and As in our O Levels :)

Reaction score
It was very difficult for me. I did the MCQ one just fine. and ATP I did very good. Paper 2 was very bad for me. I didn't even know the parts labelled in the eye question, I didn't know the symptoms of rickets. I didn't know what down syndrome is. I didn't know Section B's Question 6 and Question 7 properly. I just did it on general knowledge :( I wont get an A in biology :[ What to do now :[ I studied a lot of human reproduction inheritance etc but nothing came from it. Only plants reproduction came and i never studied germination because it wasn't in the book

Reaction score
ummm..didn't know the answer..so just wrote that that image wont be focused properly and will appear as laterally inverted and upside down..
that's a good answer. because many people wrote the person would go blind and that is wrong.:)

Reaction score
It was very difficult for me. I did the MCQ one just fine. and ATP I did very good. Paper 2 was very bad for me. I didn't even know the parts labelled in the eye question, I didn't know the symptoms of rickets. I didn't know what down syndrome is. I didn't know Section B's Question 6 and Question 7 properly. I just did it on general knowledge :( I wont get an A in biology :[ What to do now :[ I studied a lot of human reproduction inheritance etc but nothing came from it. Only plants reproduction came and i never studied germination because it wasn't in the book
there were such tricky questions from inheritence, about 3n chromosomes. -.- I skipped eye topic and whole 10 marks question came from there and i never studied about germination either but somehow managed to write say four to five lines using general knowledge. paper was awful! nly section C went well.. like a piece of cake with the osmosis and active transport question. Don't worry pal, you're not the only one, my A went too :/

Reaction score
If the retina was displaced, images wouldnt even be focused! The light rays would be absorbed by the tissues beneath (wts the name of tht second layer) and the optic nerves wouldnt be stimulated to send any images to the brain. in my opinion, we had to remember th retina is made up of light receptive cells, and displacing tthe retina means displacing those cells, so light wouldnt even be detected by the eye!

Reaction score
As 24 hours are almost past can somebedy tell me the answer for MCQ abouth the planes of shoulder and elbow movements and what we should have the wrote for the question about non-cyclic flow of energy.

Reaction score
So overall how was the paper ? Comparing it to last 2 years past papers.. difficult/moderate/same level/easier.

Tomorrow's Computer for me.. Pray for me Insha Allah we all will get straight A*s and As in our O Levels :)

Well it was quite of the same level but many would say no it was harder than that :D

Reaction score
As 24 hours are almost past can somebedy tell me the answer for MCQ abouth the planes of shoulder and elbow movements and what we should have the wrote for the question about non-cyclic flow of energy.
in the non-cyclic question , first describe how energy passes on in a food chain/web i.e sun-->plant-->herbivore-->carnivore-->decomposer
describe how energy is used and released in respiration, running, in faeces and is lost to the atmosphere NOT back to the sun
thats why it is call non-cyclic , because there is no recycling of the energy from the sun

Reaction score
what were the 4 differences b/w A.T and osmosis ??
i wrote:
1- A.T is energy consuming
2- against gradient
3- A.T is movt. of ions while osmosis is movt. of water
4- no respiration no A.T