• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How were your Physics P-1 and P-3?

How were this year's Physics papers?

• Easy :D

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Okay :|

Votes: 45 51.7%
  • Hard :(

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Not today! Actually the last few pages of today's paper were REALLY easy and direct!
Could you tell me , was it a straightforward moderate exam or the one that needs hard working and efforts
Take into account that I'm not soo good in physics !!!!!!
So if you are a genius , just inform me the standards of the exam ......
Thanks , with regards

Reaction score
The paper was quite easy for me! One challenge that all physics paper 3 have every year is that you need to know all the concepts properly as you got only 1 hour 15 minutes to complete the whole paper which is quite lengthy! Otherwise the paper is quite straight-forward. Enough practice with past-papers really helps a lot! :) All the best to all of you!

Reaction score
The paper was quite easy for me! One challenge that all physics paper 3 have every year is that you need to know all the concepts properly as you got only 1 hour 15 minutes to complete the whole paper which is quite lengthy! Otherwise the paper is quite straight-forward. Enough practice with past-papers really helps a lot! :) All the best to all of you!
thanks alot buddy ......:):)

Reaction score
I AM SOOO FREAKED OUT!!! GUYZ WHO ARE DOING V1, KEEP PRAYING FOR OURS TO BE MUSCH EASIER THAN V2....AAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!

ALL THE BEST BTW AND PRAY FOR ME (A PARTIALLY GOOD STUDENT)

Reaction score
Dear igcsecandidate2014
No problem!!
For the hardest question, It was

Q13. Why did the dot on the c.r.t move diagonally before stopping?
Also
Q 15 Draw the mirror line in a triangular Prism

Q3. Why did the volume of the cylinder change when a current is passed through with a high resistance?

Next
Q69 Do you seriously think that people will tell u the answer on xtremepapers ?
Because if u did, either u would be wasting ur time or ur deluded . just like most of these people with their"World record attempts"