• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How will we get our results?

Reaction score
I mean will we get the percetages also?

Someone said to me what first we will get results that wnt have percentages and then we will get ones with percentages. i am confused...

Reaction score
we will get da percentile score,

some here posted da whole specimen of statement of results........

check it out!! :)

Reaction score
you will only get the percentage on the rough copy of your result.......it will not be displayed on the 'actual' hard core copy of the result.

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
you will only get the percentage on the rough copy of your result.......it will not be displayed on the 'actual' hard core copy of the result.

So which one do we get first?? the rough copy or the hard copy??

Reaction score
You first get the statement of result (soft copy/duplicate) which will have your grades and percentiles mentioned.
Finally after a week or so you will get your Certificate (the real thing/hard copy) which will have your grades but no percentiles mentioned.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The result is on 12th of August.You will be getting the provisional results on that day.Then you will get your statement of results,both these documents will have the percentages/percentile.Then finally you will receive your Certificate with only your grades!