• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd the papers go??? (2013) CIE O/A level

Reaction score
they have generators but maybe there was some electric fault...
side light were on ... but not the ceiling ones and neither the AC...
i was feeling so nauseatic ... what would u feel if 600 students sat in a closed hall in which there was no fan... lolz
in our centre 45 students r in 1 hall...and one day the generator wasnt starting and everybody was sweating..luckily i was sitting infront ov the window so i didnt feel hot :p

Reaction score
Yeah , last year a guy from my school was sitting behind me and the invigilator took some paper out from his pocket and gave it to the guy and told him to write down the main points of the last (long ) question in the bio paper..... and the poor guy tried to say no but the inv made him and in the end he barely had time to complete his own question! the inv then passed the answer to a guy from another school!
where is your centre?cz believe me i've never heard of any invigilator doing this

Reaction score
dts exactly what i thought .
where is your centre?cz believe me i've never heard of any invigilator doing this
ohk umm i did NOT bribe him cuz i refused to listen to them when they tried to help me........... my centre is Hassanabdal..... i dont know these 2 examiners are wierdos..... last year the examiner was helping every1 but didnt come near me cuz everytime i saw him help someone i would give him DEATH GLARES:cautious: and he asked my friend for an answer so he cold pass it on and she wasnt sure so she told him to ask me.... his reply was something like "no, that girl looks dangerous" lol

Reaction score
guys :wardah,fahad&muslimah wt are u discussing . i hv never faced such problems..............................................................................................tell me how's math prepration
just ohk ....... i m having trouble with transformation especially cuz the teacher didnt teach us that i had to learn it by myself

Reaction score
fahad , wardah and shadow .....................................................WHERE R U TODAY GUYS come and chat . don't worry about papers . itx cie not matriculation to cram and be in books all the time . its also for musailmah 98 and rest all

Reaction score
Please somebody tell me where is this """""MR.SHADOW""""" . IS his Papers finished????? once in bio paper i missed community and after that in english i saw him but after english paper i never saw him till now