• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd the papers go??? (2013) CIE O/A level

Reaction score
Tell howd the paper go? good or bad or normal?? What grade you are expecting in what paper???
and tell any wild scenes that happen everytime ..... (during the paper or anytime)!!!(y)
Good luck in rest of ur exams?(y)

Reaction score
my paper was Chem atp today at Expo Karachi... and guess what.... light went off for like 3-4 minutes :)
it was not organized so well as i would have emagined cuz they were like more than 500 students in hall 6 ...and the invigilators forgot to take our attendence (signatures).... Damn we had to wait fot like an hour more after the exams endded... we ( abdulwadoodkhan , Jubair Khan and me) were the last to leave the hall.... my parents were worried sick ... they thought i had been kidnapped ...:eek:
Sometimes i just want to curse the CIE on and on and on...:censored:

Reaction score
my paper was Chem atp today at Expo Karachi... and guess what.... light went off for like 3-4 minutes :)
it was not organized so well as i would have emagined cuz they were like more than 500 students in hall 6 ...and the invigilators forgot to take our attendence (signatures).... Damn we had to wait fot like an hour more after the exams endded... we ( abdulwadoodkhan , Jubair Khan and me) were the last to leave the hall.... my parents were worried sick ... they thought i had been kidnapped ...:eek:
Sometimes i just want to curse the CIE on and on and on...:censored:
the British Council is very unorganised....plus have u ever noticed....no matter hw many times you call them, they dont pick up their damn phone..... hw did chem's paper go...i have physics tomorrow...and had bio yesterday......

Reaction score
the British Council is very unorganised....plus have u ever noticed....no matter hw many times you call them, they dont pick up their damn phone..... hw did chem's paper go...i have physics tomorrow...and had bio yesterday......
yeah dude ... they dont cooperate... the paper went good but i did sum stupid mistakes... like i accidently put the empirical formula in the last part of question 1....and forgot that what was missing from the fractional distillation diagram... but still im expecting an A... what bout you?

Reaction score
yeah dude ... they dont cooperate... the paper went good but i did sum stupid mistakes... like i accidently put the empirical formula in the last part of question 1....and forgot that what was missing from the fractional distillation diagram... but still im expecting an A... what bout you?
i actually didnt appear for chemistry, for bio and phy....thats it.....;)