• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd the papers go??? (2013) CIE O/A level

Reaction score
yar bio is miserable ,there's no leave for biology......................FEROcIOUS

Reaction score
yess but my Q1 part (b) went not so good
no prob man ...i also did a mistake here in q1 but we can cover it in paper 2... i did a part wrong and i had no space so the invigilator said to continue it on the last page and write the question no. and give reference of the questions page and write that due to shortage of space i have written the answer on page... i hope the invigilator is right!!

Reaction score
my paper was Chem atp today at Expo Karachi... and guess what.... light went off for like 3-4 minutes :)
it was not organized so well as i would have emagined cuz they were like more than 500 students in hall 6 ...and the invigilators forgot to take our attendence (signatures).... Damn we had to wait fot like an hour more after the exams endded... we ( abdulwadoodkhan , Jubair Khan and me) were the last to leave the hall.... my parents were worried sick ... they thought i had been kidnapped ...:eek:
Sometimes i just want to curse the CIE on and on and on...:censored:
on our chem atp...light went off for 30 minutes....almost 5 min b4 the exam starts the generator was switched on.:mad:and they didnt take our signatures too on that day :eek:

Reaction score
on our chem atp...light went off for 30 minutes....almost 5 min b4 the exam starts the generator was switched on.:mad:and they didnt take our signatures too on that day :eek:
where is ur center? They didnt took ur signatures???:eek:
oops damn ur toast now... i think ur paper that u gave may not be counted....:eek:

Reaction score
where is ur center? They didnt took ur signatures???:eek:
oops damn ur toast now... i think ur paper that u gave may not be counted....:eek:
sun academy..and sorry i wrote signatures ..i meant stamps..on our first ppr bio atp the date wasnt visible on ma ppr..i told the invigilator bout it and she said it didnt matter...:confused:the person sittin next to me also tols her the same thing bt she gave the same reply to him..and they also took our signatures twice on dt day