• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd the papers go??? (2013) CIE O/A level

Reaction score
well i had

A-levels business P1 :that went awesome

Than P2 : this was good as i forgot the definition of above the line promotion

now the only left is P3............... please people pray for me as this the hardest part of Business studies

Reaction score
THE AWESOME MOMENT WHEN YOU GET HALF AN HOUR EXTRA IN CIE EXAMS DUE TO POWER FAILURE!!!
awww we had a power failure today and they just gave us 5 minutes extra, we spent alot of time sweating..... plus there was an AC over my head and i could hears squeaking from inside it (mice or birds probably :confused:) and it was really annoying! Plus the invigilator tried to tell me the answer of an MCQ and it really pissed me off cuz I never ever cheat and I got really angry and confused...:mad:....... I hate the British Council sometimes most of the time! UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Reaction score
awww we had a power failure today and they just gave us 5 minutes extra, we spent alot of time sweating..... plus there was an AC over my head and i could hears squeaking from inside it (mice or birds probably :confused:) and it was really annoying! Plus the invigilator tried to tell me the answer of an MCQ and it really pissed me off cuz I never ever cheat and I got really angry and confused...:mad:....... I hate the British Council sometimes most of the time! UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH
how did he try to tell u the answer? :p