• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Howmuch % marks are needed in fsc and matric combined to get into NUST

Reaction score
really need to know, as i have heard its 60% total for them both.

Reaction score
I heard chemical engineering is good in KU... it's even better than NED Chemical engineering there... but politics :(
Sir, what is the use if the degree of KU is nothing compared to degree of NED !!!
The name matters , and btw,
KU offers BS while NED offers BE (makes you an 'engineer') check out which is better!

Reaction score
Sir, what is the use if the degree of KU is nothing compared to degree of NED !!!
The name matters , and btw,
KU offers BS while NED offers BE (makes you an 'engineer') check out which is better!
yar I said "I heard" , from my brother and from someone else... and yes...
but only name doesn't matter... it's name in particular field. NED is overall considered best in engineering... but in chemical KU might have more name, again I'm not sure... like in FAST, you get a CS degree, you have name , but suppose you get electrical engineer degree from there, it doesn't count as much as a CS degree, even when applying for a job... (y)

Reaction score
yar I said "I heard" , from my brother and from someone else... and yes...
but only name doesn't matter... it's name in particular field. NED is overall considered best in engineering... but in chemical KU might have more name, again I'm not sure... like in FAST, you get a CS degree, you have name , but suppose you get electrical engineer degree from there, it doesn't count as much as a CS degree, even when applying for a job... (y)
Chemical is one of the best in NED !

Reaction score
if you want any feild 100 out of 200 mcqs should be enough for getting into any field in pnec karachi

Reaction score
don't take it personally, just a joke :p
first get that 100 correct mate :p and i am talking about pnec my neighbour had a horror test last year out of 100 mcqs he said he had only about 50 correct(max cant be above 60) and he got into mechanical pnec on third list merit in pnec merit goes upto 3000 :p correct your information dont make the kids panic

Reaction score
first get that 100 correct mate :p and i am talking about pnec my neighbour had a horror test last year out of 100 mcqs he said he had only about 50 correct(max cant be above 60) and he got into mechanical pnec on third list merit in pnec merit goes upto 3000 :p correct your information dont make the kids panic
good to know that :)
and I'm not making these kids panic. I'm one of the panicked kids :D