• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How's preparation going for cie exam

Reaction score
Hey guys how much have u done in each subject and have u done past papers too

Reaction score
Mines going really bad hvnt finished the course of sciences or practiced math and English :( I don't feel like studying and I'm not even tensed worst part is all my frnds r like ur just lying and u will get an A star ahhhhhh I hate olvels:p

Reaction score
well u have to practice from 2000 to the latest exam 2011 ! Besides having a Full understanding of the syllabus !

Reaction score
Yeah u can usually find them in the printed past papers found in Bookstores ...But if u didnt find any u can start from 2002 !! ;)

Reaction score
how many hours should i study to get at least 7 Bs?
M ending Alevels and I suggest that if u are making an aim of B grade??? and studing with that pace u will surely get a grade! but promisingly it will be a C. As humans are made to do mistakes. and being a teenager is one of te biggest sign that u are not perfect. so u will definately make mistake somewhere! and itx better to make mind of getting an A and then study for nt more than 2 to 3 hours max. at a time! u will get good grade for sure!

strive to develop (y)

Reaction score
my preparations are going ok! BUT WHAT I NEED is to increase my pace of studing! I am getting lineant day by day!

AND yes have covered almost all the syllabus but have not finalized it!
I have also plenty of past paers to do!

well I am going topic by topic,. learning and memorizing the topic then attemting the papers:D

Reaction score
well math is going really very bad,haven't practised it at all.the rest are just okay..i left April for past papers!

Reaction score
Magnetism is quite good along with the Electricity part. I 'll see if I could send you some notes regarding that topic .

Reaction score
hav just started pst pprs and im freakin out!! evrything seems so new!!! i think physics is the hardest.....man i cant understand ANYTHING!!!

Reaction score
didnt start for the CIE, well thankfully my syllabus is complete so not complaining :D