• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how's ur pure math 3????????????

Reaction score
i didnt see which variant i took :O( but paper wid first question's answer is 0.585)

how's the exam???

i found it's easiest in the history, they asked about prove it and show it ... haha easy thing

can anyone know the answer from the vector question part 2??

find the length AB ???

i got ab is something but doubt about it.....

anyway mine went very well!!

Reaction score
supermagic said:
i didnt see which variant i took :O( but paper wid first question's answer is 0.585)

how's the exam???

i found it's easiest in the history, they asked about prove it and show it ... haha easy thing

can anyone know the answer from the vector question part 2??

find the length AB ???

i got ab is something but doubt about it.....

anyway mine went very well!!
AB was 3 n yes, ur 1st answer is also right

Reaction score
ohh!
i think i missed out smth
anyways my method was ok
there might be some mistake in calculation
but u know lambda was coming in points

Reaction score
there were 2 lamdas, 1 wen v were calculating OA. (was 1) n second wen v were caclulating OB (was 2 here)
anyway, u must have made a plus minus mistake, shouldnt deduct more than 2 marks there!

Reaction score
but u know
i amm sure of my method
like i am confident of what i did
cuz ive never done vectors wrong

Reaction score
lol, then u've done it wrong for the first time, in the exam itself :p
if ur sure about method, then its cool, will only deduct 1 mark of mistake, n 1 of answer!

Reaction score
Hey jazib/princesszahra, in the partial fraction I found out A and B correctly but couldn't find C and D correctly.I knew they were wrong but proceeded with the integration anyway(didn't have time)
and of course wasn't able to get the correct answer.
How many marks out the total 10 for this question can I get considering my method was ok but calculations were wrong. And was "error carried forward" for the partial fractions integration?

Reaction score
finding out C and D was easy.... but finding A & B was a little hard.... I had to equate co-efficients to find those two...

Reaction score
mine was very fine lol expecting full marks haha
and AB length is 3 im perfectly sure

Reaction score
Hey people I proved the modulus in the Complex number question but for the argument i expressed the complex number in Polar form by putting the value of r then concluded that the argument was theeta will I GET ANY MARKS FOR THIS PLZ REPLY??

Reaction score
For the complex number question i proved it by converting it in polar form is tht ok ? so i got 2cos ' ( cos ' + i sin ') this stands ' for thetha.

Reaction score
insane.kid I did exactly the same thing have u confirmed whether it is write or wrong.

Reaction score
Insane.kid and kaer123
I did the same thing in complex. . But the question was worth 6 marks. . . this method took atleast three to four step. . can anybody tell us if we'll get marks