• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS YOUR PREP GOIN????

Reaction score
AOA,

How is your preparation for cie olevels goin dicuss here what topics of what subjects have you completed and what still left to done and what just doesnt go in your head in any case.:)

Well for me i have completed history and im almost complete with islamiat .:)

Reaction score
Wassalam
Im giving urdu.Pak stdies and Islamiat this may.
I've not yet started formal preparation like by myself.But i am preparing individual topics which my teachers in the school take tests. Like 1st sec and 3rd sec (of history) done as i gave a grand test in school. I have to give a test of section 2 on Saturday.
I dont even get time for self study because of school work burden(hmwrk and tests). Do you get time?
Urdu tests are going on.
For isl i've not yet started prep.
can u please help me how to get started and manage time as i also have to give C2 final exams(internal exms of other 5 subs)?
Thnx.

Reaction score
Well I will be appearing for Urdu, Islamiat and Pakistan Studies!! my History preparation is completed and i have almost completed geography !! Islamiat and Urdu are still to go !!

Reaction score
SHEZI1995 IN FACT I ALSO HAVE THAT SHORTAGE OF TIME BECAUSE OF THESE SCHOOL TESTS ITS LIKE SOME SCHOOLS JUST WANT TO GET THEIR FORMALITIES DONE.WELL YEAH YOU SHOULD DO LIKE THIS IF YOU LOVE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES THEN YOU COULD STUDY FOR A PARTICULAR TIME LIKE THREE HOURS AT A STRETCH AND REWARD YOURSELF BY THESE COMPUTE GAMES.THATS THE WAY I DO.:D

I SAY YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL GRADES NOW SINCE YOUVE GOT THE CIE EXAM ON YOUR HEAD JUST PASS YOUR TESTS BUT THEN YOU HAVVE TO GET VERY VERY GOOD GRADES TO COMPENSTE THIS.

Reaction score
Same thing happens in my school so I have decided to stay home and study rather than going to school cuz there are three to four test every day !! :\

Reaction score
what you are bunking school or have you given a note of excuse .Hey then are you appearing privately.:(

Reaction score
nah i m just taking leave most of the students do that. Come on three test daily! thats difficult. Well that is not a problem in my school as mocks are near and I wana top! :)

Reaction score
Dude. Seriously, you have got to relax.
I have done only, Section 1 of history.
Like 5 chapters of Geography.
3 themes of Islamiyat - There are total 8.
Urdu Tutor started week ago :D.

And i am not as tense as you are. I say, go to school, do not worry about mocks, they do not matter, cuz my bros failed in them :p.
Just chillax and think "this too shall pass"
P.S, do not stop leaving studies because i said all that. :D

Reaction score
@Alchemist4lyf I have only completed History and my Geography will be completed inshallah today! After that Islamiat is left and so is Urdu! Well if i get good grades in mocks i would have better feeling for CIE and I could know were I m lacking behind. I m not going to school as I really get tired after coming home and waste my time sleeping! :p

Reaction score
I think its up to you if you can compensate your school attendance with good grades it more than awesome.Inshaallah we all will...

Reaction score
Thankyouu all very much!!I really appreciate your help.
btw im having final exams from friday, then pre mock after that in march and finally mock in april.Phew!!!!!
big work to be done!!
In history im going fine esp. sec 1 and 2.
Islamiat is difficult as more has to be written in short time.But i'll workhard. Inshallah we all will succeed.just believe in God. :)

Reaction score
My pre mocks are done
and mocks starting this 7th feb
Cudnt start the revision cuz of the stewpid computer project
but Thank God have given Pak studies,islam and physics
but have taken up bio as well
i have not even read the whole book yet
:(

Reaction score
@Dragoninja98 Man I m a fan of yours A* in Physics c'mon I fail in every single test of Physics but Allahamdulliah I m good at Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu! :)

Reaction score
RED SPOT PAST PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR THE SCIENCE SUBJECTS.THEY CONTAIN ADEQUATE ANSWERS BUT IN SOME PLACES THEY HAVE WRITTEN WRONG MCQ ANSWERS.:p

Reaction score
That's what I hate about them!! :p well thanks I have already bought the past papers of Physics now i m going to practice it in June and July!

Reaction score
do classifieds....i think the redspots can only help u 50%
Here is what i did
A mill....ah well thousand dollar secret
:D
First read the topic carefully
Then do all the MCQ's and mark all the ambiguities
even the slightest ones with a "?"
I had a teacher and he then told me all the technicalities of the wrong questions
Firstly he taught me the chapter, we revised it
Then we did all the Paper 2 questions and we discussed each and everyone of them
we also saw the back of the classifieds for reference
and surprisingly in only 1.5 months we had read 3 books and had done each and every question of the classifieds
except one topic of paper 2 of light
:D