• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Human Brain . Men Vs Women

Reaction score

523938_10151267934448332_929646982_n.jpg

General Knowledge...

Human Brain Analysis - Man vs Woman...... MUST READ!!

1. MULTITASKING

Women - Multiple process
Women's brains designed to concentrate multiple task at a time.
Women can Watch a TV and Talk over phone and cook.
Men - Single Process
Men's brains designed to concentrate only one work at a time. Men can not watch TV and talk over the phone at the same time. they stop the TV while Talking. They can either watch TV or talk over the phone or cook.

2. LANGUAGE

Women can easily learn many languages. But can not find solutions to problems. Men can not easily learn languages, they can easily solve problems. That's why in average a 3 years old girl has three times higher vocabulary than a 3 year old boy.

3. ANALYTICAL SKILLS

Men's brains has a lot of space for handling the analytical process. They can analyze and find the solution for a process and design a map of a building easily. But If a complex map is viewed by women, they can not understand it. Women can not understand the details of a map easily, For them it is just a dump of lines on a paper.

4. CAR DRIVING

While driving a car, mens analytical spaces are used in his brain. He can drive a car fastly. If he sees an object at long distance, immediately his brain classifies the object (bus or van or car) direction and speed of the object and he drives accordingly. Where woman take a long time to recognize the object direction/ speed. Mans single process mind stops the audio in the car (if any), then concentrates only on driving.

5. LYING

When men lie to women face to face, they get caught easily. Woman's super natural brain observes facial expression 70%, body language 20% and words coming from the mouth 10%. Men's brain does not have this. Women easily lie to men face to face. So guys, do not lie face to face.

6. PROBLEMS SOLVING

If a man have a lot of problems, his brain clearly classifies the problems and puts them in individual rooms in the brain and then finds the solution one by one. You can see many guys looking at the sky for a long time. If a woman has a lot of problems, her brain can not classify the problems. she wants some one to hear that. After telling everything to a person she goes happily to bed. She does not worry about the problems being solved or not.

7. WHAT THEY WANT

Men want status, success, solutions, big process, etc... But Women want relationship, friends, family, etc...

8. UNHAPPINESS

If women are unhappy with their relations, they can not concentrate on their work. If men are unhappy with their work, they can not concentrate on the relations.

9. SPEECH

Women use indirect language in speech. But Men use direct language.

10. HANDLING EMOTION

Women talk a lot without thinking. Men act a lot without thinking.

Reaction score
General Knowledge...

Women talk a lot without thinking. Men act a lot without thinking.
u r right!!!!!!!!
whatever u say is the truth...and trust me......woman is a symbol of backbiting, lying and making fool of others..they think themselves as the wisest but deep down they r foolish and have no control over their emotions

but...overall......the cycle and balance of life is incomplete without both men and women.......
men have their faults...back biting men r worse than woman......men should never be trusted in a relationship as they cannot stop betraying their partners and swearing their false loyalty.......men r big cheats too

men r dominant over the weaker sex so they exploit it...it has been like this for centuries..........

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
u r right!!!!!!!!
whatever u say is the truth...and trust me......woman is a symbol of backbiting, lying and making fool of others..they think themselves as the wisest but deep down they r foolish and have no control over their emotions

but...overall......the cycle and balance of life is incomplete without both men and women.......
men have their faults...back biting men r worse than woman......men should never be trusted in a relationship as they cannot stop betraying their partners and swearing their false loyalty.......men r big cheats too

men r dominant over the weaker sex so they exploit it...it has been like this for centuries..........

wow! I dunno where you get these ideas... but I know many wise women... I would readily follow their advice if I'm in trouble n need help, insha'Allah...
yes, in genral I think women have less control on emotions but that isnt a weakness...

You must have met some bad men.. coz there are really awesome men too just like there are awesome women... As for exploitation.. I think when ppl don't follow Islam they get exploited... coz Islamic law safeguards rights of ppl and their honour...

If there is 1 thing learning arabic has taught me is that every rule has an exception.... I think its wrong to paint every1 with the same brush...

Reaction score
wow! I dunno where you get these ideas... but I know many wise women... I would readily follow their advice if I'm in trouble n need help, insha'Allah...
yes, in genral I think women have less control on emotions but that isnt a weakness...

You must have met some bad men.. coz there are really awesome men too just like there are awesome women... As for exploitation.. I think when ppl don't follow Islam they get exploited... coz Islamic law safeguards rights of ppl and their honour...

If there is 1 thing learning arabic has taught me is that every rule has an exception.... I think its wrong to paint every1 with the same brush...
haven't met bad men...but seen them closely......whoever i saw...manipulated my friends..i warned the women to stop pursuing them.....they wouldn't listen..this is how u all men are like

Reaction score
u r right!!!!!!!!

First of all, you should stop quoting bigger post, and I suppose you have any proof to support your so-called biased theory?
It's really inappropriate of you to call men or women like that, and it was offensive, if you're right then provide me with some evidence. o_O

Reaction score
First of all, you should stop quoting bigger post, and I suppose you have any proof to support your so-called biased theory?
It's really inappropriate of you to call men or women like that, and it was offensive, if you're right then provide me with some evidence. o_O
didn't ask u to butt in sir........m not against any of ur so-called rules...and my debate doesn't require evidence.....it's the fact the slams on our face every day

Reaction score
didn't ask u to butt in sir........m not against any of ur so-called rules...and my debate doesn't require evidence.....it's the fact the slams on our face every day
Excuse me? Is it a private conversation where you only talk to few people? I can post where ever I like and whatever I want to, so please stop acting like a kid. Haha! Awesome logic huh? In that case, I may make statements which have no sense or logic and moreover even evidence and I fight everyone that these are true. #Hopeless case.

Reaction score
Excuse me? Is it a private conversation where you only talk to few people? I can post where ever I like and whatever I want to, so please stop acting like a kid. Haha! Awesome logic huh? In that case, I may make statements which have no sense or logic and moreover even evidence and I fight everyone that these are true. #Hopeless case.
so stop wasting ur time here sir.... if it's too hopeless for u

Reaction score
It's my time, I waste or spend it in a productive way, does it matter to you?
a "moderator" like urself.....yeah well......i won't say anything else.....but m not here to fight sir....we have no argument about all this

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
haven't met bad men...but seen them closely......whoever i saw...manipulated my friends..i warned the women to stop pursuing them.....they wouldn't listen..this is how u all men are like

exactly! you prove my point.. that when you disregard Islam... pain is what you are most likely to get. Allah forbade us to keep gf/bf relations.... so much so that we aren't allowed to touch the opposite gender or stare at them (unless they are our mahram/close family)....
ur frnds shouldn't have pursued them (there r ways in Islam to control oneself), plus those men shuld also have stayed away... when they did go for it then we must remember the Prophet(SAW) said: “Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil (Shytaan) makes a third.” (Sahih Bukhari)... so they can't expect much but pain if shytaan is the third with them...

Reaction score
exactly! you prove my point.. that when you disregard Islam... pain is what you are most likely to get. Allah forbade us to keep gf/bf relations.... so much so that we aren't allowed to touch the opposite gender or stare at them (unless they are our mahram/close family)....
ur frnds shouldn't have pursued them (there r ways in Islam to control oneself), plus those men shuld also have stayed away... when they did go for it then we must remember the Prophet(SAW) said: “Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil (Shytaan) makes a third.” (Sahih Bukhari)... so they can't expect much but pain if shytaan is the third with them...
i am not disregarding islam.....seriously ....why do all muslim fanatics misinterpret the speech of others..no offence intended.... ...u r wrong in that way...plus....who knows the inward self of yours or others....maybe we all just wear a mask of being a wondeful muslim to hide our inner false self......no arguments here..it's my personal opinion

Reaction score

It's pretty much the same, the other way around, so should I say "this is how you all women are like."? o_O That was really disrespectful in my opinion.