• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Human Brain . Men Vs Women

Reaction score
It's pretty much the same, the other way around, so should I say "this is how you all women are like."? o_O That was really disrespectful in my opinion.
exactally my point...it was my opinion.......that is ur opinion.....m i not even allowed liberty to state what i think?
the domination i am facing here again

Reaction score
exactally my point...it was my opinion.......that is ur opinion.....m i not even allowed liberty to state what i think?
the domination i am facing here again

I don't think I'm even trying to persuade you to change what you believe, but only letting you know how parochial your thoughts are. Again, no offence intended.

Reaction score
Not to mention all women are stupid to be blunt. lack decision making power and technical knowledge of any subject. The thing I hate most about them is the gossip factor. They talk too much and the conversation is of no real value.
I guess I am blessed that till now I have had no real exposure with the women kind and that still might not change in my university life.

Reaction score
You're not allowed to offend anyone, as per the rules. :)
oh right.......and the million other offenders who sit here and do it?......salman...u always pointed me put in alll the threads....m not abusing of offending anyone.......lets see....the originator of this thread was the chief offender.....what say now?

are we not even allowed to state our opinions?......every opinion is offense to the opposing person

Reaction score
oh right.......and the million other offenders who sit here and do it?......salman...u always pointed me put in alll the threads....m not abusing of offending anyone.......lets see....the originator of this thread was the chief offender.....what say now?

are we not even allowed to state our opinions?......every opinion is offense to the opposing person
Not quite. And did anyone complain that the first post offended anyone? I think not, but your views were rather not polite. There's a way of telling your opinion and I believe that the words you used, such as liar, cheater and backbiter are not at all appropriate.

Reaction score
Not quite. And did anyone complain that the first post offended anyone? I think not, but your views were rather not polite. There's a way of telling your opinion and I believe that the words you used, such as liar, cheater and backbiter are not at all appropriate.
mmmmm....i am thinking.......

u r right.....i was offensive "mildly"

Reaction score
exactly! you prove my point.. that when you disregard Islam... pain is what you are most likely to get. Allah forbade us to keep gf/bf relations.... so much so that we aren't allowed to touch the opposite gender or stare at them (unless they are our mahram/close family)....
ur frnds shouldn't have pursued them (there r ways in Islam to control oneself), plus those men shuld also have stayed away... when they did go for it then we must remember the Prophet(SAW) said: “Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil (Shytaan) makes a third.” (Sahih Bukhari)... so they can't expect much but pain if shytaan is the third with them...
YOu remind me SOo much ov ma teachers and ustadhs Mashallah :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i am not disregarding islam.....seriously ....why do all muslim fanatics misinterpret the speech of others..no offence intended.... ...u r wrong in that way...plus....who knows the inward self of yours or others....maybe we all just wear a mask of being a wondeful muslim to hide our inner false self......no arguments here..it's my personal opinion

hehe.. no I dun take offence... I meant ur frnds disregarding... if they didn't follow what Islam says then they did disregard it... thats how I think..
n don't u kno.. in Islam if sum1 is only a muslim from the outside to show off and on the inside he doesn't really follow Islam then he is a hypocrite.. and hypocrisy is one of the most serious dieseases of the heart... so much so that, if left uncured, it can lead to: "Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper -Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward." (4:145-146)
May Allah protect us from being a hypocrite.. Aameen!

One thing I must say is that Allah put the ability to do good and bad in all of us...
"....And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it
And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,
He has succeeded who purifies it,
And he has failed who instills it [with corruption]...."
from sura Ash-shams: http://quran.com/91

its just about what path we choose to follow... those who purify their selves are really awesome people... I've met them! you feel good just sitting with them... it's not a mask. Infact one of the reasons Allah sent the messenger is to purify people... "Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error." (3:164)

Reaction score
hehe.. no I dun take offence... I meant ur frnds disregarding... if they didn't follow what Islam says then they did disregard it... thats how I think..
n don't u kno.. in Islam if sum1 is only a muslim from the outside to show off and on the inside he doesn't really follow Islam then he is a hypocrite.. and hypocrisy is one of the most serious dieseases of the heart... so much so that, if left uncured, it can lead to: "Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper -Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward." (4:145-146)
May Allah protect us from being a hypocrite.. Aameen!

One thing I must say is that Allah put the ability to do good and bad in all of us...
"....And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it
And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,
He has succeeded who purifies it,
And he has failed who instills it [with corruption]...."
from sura Ash-shams: http://quran.com/91

its just about what path we choose to follow... those who purify their selves are really awesome people... I've met them! you feel good just sitting with them... it's not a mask. Infact one of the reasons Allah sent the messenger is to purify people... "Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error." (3:164)
u r right.....my views r also tooooooo immature here....i agree with u......i just stated what i saw aroundm e...see we all have different surrounding around us...on the wider scenario.......u r perfectly right

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
u r right.....my views r also tooooooo immature here....i agree with u......i just stated what i saw aroundm e...see we all have different surrounding around us...on the wider scenario.......u r perfectly right
It takes a big heart to accept dat someone else is right!... n I'm not always right.. every1 makes mistakes...
but knowledge always helps make better decesions... Knowledge of Quran is a powerfull thing... it changes the way you see things, for good...
Here are some mp3s on Quran the 30th juzz: http://kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html
(by an awesome teacher) It'll purify you, just like it did purify me... In fact Ramadaan is around the corner.. try listening to them as an act of worship.
Quran is very interesting (if explained properly), unlike other books...

Reaction score
Nah most probably i ve found that girls are more over jealous of eachother :p
No i'm as innocent as a 5 year old kid is :rolleyes:
That is a Universal Fact :p :p
Every Girl is jealous Of one another.It is in their Bloood :D
Oh Really!
Than how Come a 5 Yr Girl Know all this :Sneaky::cautious:
Yay ...I am Older than You Now.. :p :p