• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HUNGER GAME FAN?JOIN IN!

gale or peter?

• Total voters
Reaction score
heya buddies!!!back again!
k we all knw hw famous hunger games has been!so here is a thread to talk bout it!!

for those who donot know bout hunger games here goes:
it is a novel written by Suzane Collins . it takes place in the futuere were after a trible war 1 capiatl and 13 ditricts are made and the capital signs a treaty with all the other districts that each year one woman and man bte the ages 12- 18 will be chosen as tributes from each district will compete in the arina to death until only one surives.this Annual game was then named The hunger games . the story revolves around Katniss Everdeen (Jenifier Lawrance) as how she surives and the decions she has to make that changes her life forever.on this journey Katniss is accompinied by Petaa Mallarak (Josh Hucherson)she is forword helped by Haymitch , Effie and other people to survive this dangerous death play.

mention if u lyk gale or petaa more n y!!!

shazmina fantastic girl Era Shah... R0m@n_97 aquablue Nazahat knowitall10 1357911 ZKhanXZ abcde Nibz Dazzling Girl <3 Al-Anoud Maryum7 ThisMeansWar badrobot14 1995@10Sept 7th heaven ;) acas shaikh Afnan Hafiz areeba fatima avenger cardude456 Dangerzone00 Cesar_malik champ-student E.H Jane fiz34 funky brat Happy Muslimah Ibtizam IGCSE O/L student Kumkum leadingguy Love Islam Master_Shifu mune:) muneefa MuslimGirl rackstagryan Rahma Abdelrahman Raweeha SamiaSaad @every1 else plz @every1 i didnt

Era

Reaction score
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reaction score
Ammmm difficult choice....both r awesome in their own ways...!! Peta takes so much care of katniss on d train n in d games....n d other times gale is sooo nice to her....so both... :)
Cinna too is awesome...!! :D
But i don't like katnis....!! She is so annoying....blames gale for prim's death...!! That is just so stupid n illogical...!!
Yep n jazakillah for d tag amna saleem :)

Reaction score
I just love the hunger games.....have any of u tried divergent and insurgent there really good as well its a bit similar but ofcourse the hunger games are still the best.....:):):)...oh and I vote for peeta