• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-16

In online shopping (also known as internet shopping) the customer does not have to leave the house thus the elderly and disabled can very much make use of this. Shopping can be done at any time of the day and there is no longer need to wait in long queues thus this method is not time consuming.as internet is global customers will have a variety of products to choose from. However there are drawbacks, one which is that a computer with decent internet connection is needed. There are always chances that the customer’s credit and debit details may be hacked. Another disadvantage is that the quality of the product may not be as good as it looks online.

if i rote this in exams wat mark wud i get :p
Dont go easy on me :p

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-14 part c
Laptop computers are small in size and less weight this feature of theirs aids portability. Unlike desktop computers, all the components are in one box there will be no trailing wires and will not take up desk. Being portable also means that students can link into any multimedia system. In addition to this if a student wishes to work somewhere else h would not to take copies of files he can simply take his computer with him

On the other hand, the disadvantages would be that not all the students might feel comfortable with in built pointing device. The students would need to carry a heavy adapter with them as battery life is limited. Due to the structure of laptop computers heat dissipation may be an issue.

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-16

In online shopping (also known as internet shopping) the customer does not have to leave the house thus the elderly and disabled can very much make use of this. Shopping can be done at any time of the day and there is no longer need to wait in long queues thus this method is not time consuming.as internet is global customers will have a variety of products to choose from. However there are drawbacks, one which is that a computer with decent internet connection is needed. There are always chances that the customer’s credit and debit details may be hacked. Another disadvantage is that the quality of the product may not be as good as it looks online.

how many marks does this carry

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-14 part c
Laptop computers are small in size and less weight this feature of theirs aids portability. Unlike desktop computers, all the components are in one box there will be no trailing wires and will not take up desk. Being portable also means that students can link into any multimedia system. In addition to this if a student wishes to work somewhere else h would not to take copies of files he can simply take his computer with him

On the other hand, the disadvantages would be that not all the students might feel comfortable with in built pointing device. The students would need to carry a heavy adapter with them as battery life is limited. Due to the structure of laptop computers heat dissipation may be an issue.
and this too

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-16

MAY JUNE 2014 paper 11
Q-14 part c

u can get full if this fits in the provided space because 6 marks means 6 points and u have mentioned 6 points so u can get but i think the second one instead of writing in paragraph write in points like compare it take laptop advantages and show why laptop is better and take pc and right its advantages and show why it is better

Reaction score
u can get full if this fits in the provided space because 6 marks means 6 points and u have mentioned 6 points so u can get but i think the second one instead of writing in paragraph write in points like compare it take laptop advantages and show why laptop is better and take pc and right its advantages and show why it is better
ye sit will fit in space given
but teacher sai dits BETER to rite in para form :D