• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
whenever they ask us to make a summary report and export the data in excel and word or whatever, then do we export the query we made for the report or the report. plzz help cox the query format is different from the format of the report...
The thing is to get the records that u collected into a form that u can put in eg;word
usually for extract u just make a query and in design view mention the conditions then Run to see if it workd:rolleyes:
then" untick":LOL: the feilds not required( and set the field s asked for in order)Then just select them from there and export them (y)
There wudnt be much of i differenc eif u take th query or the report(i think)
for extract i just user the query and for summary i use any of them :D

Reaction score
The thing is to get the records that u collected into a form that u can put in eg;word
usually for extract u just make a query and in design view mention the conditions then Run to see if it workd:rolleyes:
then" untick":LOL: the feilds not required( and set the field s asked for in order)Then just select them from there and export them (y)
There wudnt be much of i differenc eif u take th query or the report(i think)
for extract i just user the query and for summary i use any of them :D
thanks for help..

Reaction score
can someone tell me any links to video tutorials for website authoring using notepad.... and what do we use for editing photographs? HELP !!! only 9 days are left for my exam and i am not well prepared for it. :(
question! y do u wanna do it in notepad :confused:o_O
mostly ppl do it by MICROSFT FRONTPAGE Or DReamweaver
i suppose note pad wud be very time consuming:unsure:
and I use Microsoft picture manager for editing pics but u can also use adobe fotoshop :p
( acoridng to my obsevation tehy ask more pic ediittn in winetrsessions)
ah lets hope it all goes well :)